Need a Bail Bond in New Jersey?
EZ BAIL BONDS of NEW JERSEY
EZ Bail Bonds of NJ and our team of licensed bail bond agents have been serving our community for over 35 years….
In times of family and personal crisis, choosing a bail bond agency is an important decision. Your bondsman should be prepared, educated, available 24/7, and value your privacy. Navigating the criminal justice process can be difficult. Having an experienced bail bond agent to help guide you through the bail system is crucial.
New Jersey has strict guidelines for how the bail process is handled…EZ Bail Bonds of NJ will shoulder the burden of the actual process and get your loved one home safely.
We have payment plans for every situation and tailor those payments plans to meet your needs.
We are standing by to go to work for you…
Our Latest Posts…
Learn whats happening around the country...
Questions on Efficacy and Bias in Pretrial Justice Algorithms Continues with Two More Scholarly Articles
National Survey Data Shows that the Public Disfavors Risk Algorithms in Criminal Justice June 28,
Bail Bonds in New Jersey
At EZ Bail Bonds of New Jersey, our licensed bail agents understand that good people can get caught in bad situations and be arrested.
Most people don’t come into contact with the criminal justice system on a regular basis, and don’t know what to do. This is where EZ Bail Bonds comes in. EZ Bail Bonds of New Jersey understands that you don’t know what to do or who to turn to. Our goal is to help people get their family members released using a bail bond agent – we work quickly to get them released and back home fast. Contacting EZ Bail Bonds is the best option to get a friend or loved one released from jail, because it is the fastest, and most affordable bail option. And, the process is simple. Just give us a call, and we’ll work to quickly get the paperwork completed and everything processed so your loved one doesn’t have to sit in jail any longer than necessary. Here at EZ Bail Bonds of New Jersey, we offer reliable service by providing affordable bail bonds. Call us today to get your loved one released quickly @ (856) 885-6768.
- California Voters Uphold the Right to Bail and Reject the No-Money Bail System and Pretrial Risk Assessments
- California Voters Reject Computerized No-Money Bail System; Affirm State’s Fundamental Right To Bail
- Utah Judicial Council Uses Former Enron-Billionaire’s Algorithm To “Fix” The Criminal Justice System as San Francisco Pushes Back
- UTAH JUDICIAL COUNCIL’S NEW BAIL RULES FOR STATE MAY FACE CONSTITUTIONAL CHALLENGE
- University Study Finds Colorado Pretrial Risk Assessment Tool is Biased Against African-American Defendants
- ‘Live PD: Wanted’ highlights New Mexico catch and release
- I’m all for criminal-justice reform but NYC’s latest changes are nuts
- Partnership on AI: Algorithms aren’t ready to automate pretrial bail hearings